Friday, June 20, 2008

It's a Girl!


Sorry to dissapoint, but unfortunatly we will not be having a baby hippopotomus in November. Instead Evelyn gets to be a big sister to a little sister! The baby looks great, everything is normal and just what it should be for how far along I am. We're really excited and now all we have to do is figure out what to name her.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on another girl! At least you have all the clothes already!! Good luck!!

Lydia said...

Congratulations! The wait is over...I've always hated that anxious feeling when the ultrasound grew near :o)

Joshua and Joy said...

Congratulations! Another girl...how is it that so many people have girls...girls...girls and I just only have boys. I'm happy for you.

The Lara Family said...

I am so excited for you! Evelyn is going to have so much fun picking on her little sister.